Don’t forget to vote! For those registered to vote at Kresge with their MIT address, bring an ID and a proof of residence. This can be a paycheck from MIT, a bank statement, or a utilities bill with your campus address on it. If you don’t have these, undergrads can contact Bridgette Kelly ( in the Housing Office in W59 and graduate students can contact to get a proof of residence letter.

Have an idea for a new business? Applications for the 100K Accelerate Competition open Nov. 7.

Are you an artist? Submit your art for consideration in the MIT Student Art Gallery at McCormick by Nov. 9.

Send news information and tips to

1 Comment
Anonymous over 11 years ago

Where or how do we submit artwork to the MIT Student Art Gallery?